The EZ1290 cases are designed for 4 channels of the PCB's that are offered from time to time on the Prodigy forum by Martin. The back panel is cut out for 4 channesl of XLR's holes (8 total), star ground, and XLR for external PSU hook up.
- EZ1290 case will be powder coated black.
- The faceplate is vintage Neve color matched from my old Neve console and white silkscreen for the EZ1290 and a JLM go between design.
MADE IN THE USA, ENCLOSURE DETAILS:
- 18 gauge metal cases
- Rear Panel XLR's, XLR PSU, and Star Ground cutouts
- 11" deep
- 17" wide case
- Vent holes on tops and sides
- Clean outside for easy installation in racks
- Ships flat for lower shipping cost
- 1 Faceplate
- 1 Top & bottom panel
- 1 Rear panel
- 2 Side panels
Sell: $140.00 + shipping
XLR's – Nuetrik D series connectors (part # Neutrik NC3FD-L-1-B & Neutrik NC3MD-L-1-B)
IEC - Schurter 6200.2100 (Mouser Part # 693-6200.2100)
For original looking Neve style knobs: (http://classicapi.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=23_184)
For support look here: (http://www.groupdiy.com/index.php?topic=22828.0)
For PCB's email Martin Adriaanse here: (firstname.lastname@example.org)